Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2009 Med cruise with parents

During this two months sabbatical, my first long trip (other than flying back to Taiwan) is to bring my parent to a Mediterranean cruise. By looking at those pictures (almost thousand!!), the clear sky, calm ocean, parents' smiling, everything worth the money.

This is our trip detail:
5/15-16: Kaohsiung - HK - Paris - Nice - Monte Carlo. What a long flight......
5/16: Monte Carlo day trip. 5pm sailing away....Thanks god that our luggages arrive on time before the ship sails away.



5/17: Italy, Rome. My second visit. It is still an amazing city with lots history. However, not as touched as my last visit. My parents like here though. We had good cafe, gelato and went to Sunday mass together. :)


5/18: Italy, Serrendo/Amalfi drive. The Amalfi drive is like Taiwan's 蘇花公路. Huge lemon is the local product. Parents drink/eat a lot of Lemoncello (high alcohol and sweet lemon made liquor.).


5/19: Italy, Sicily/Taomina/Mount Etn. Em....Ok place to me.
Sicily's symbol - Medusa

5/20: on the sea. I secretly arranged a dinner surprise for my parents to celebrate thier 40th anniversary. Well....I think they were happy since the rest of night they kept talking about I was a nice bb to raise...blah, blah, blah....



5/21: Turkey, Kusadasi (Ephesus). Personally I think Ephesus is so valuable that have to visit once.



5/22: Greece, Santorini. Unbelievable beauty. I will definitely come back to watch its sunset.

Santorini: 完全的藍與白 寧靜的海水 每一處每一眼都是畫


5/23: Greece, Athen. Of course, we visited Acropolis and Mom's wallet was loss forever there....

5/24-25: Athen - Paris - HK - Kaohsiung. Another long flight....
爸媽很厲害的和我完成這次歐洲之旅 美好的回憶永存 :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home